The administrative department provides all the administrative services necessary for the proper functioning of the public institution. It is in charge of human resources, staff relations and payroll. It manages financial, budgetary and accounting affairs. It provides all the services of general logistics.
The administrative department comprises the following four services:
The Human Resources Service (SRH)
This service provides the policy for human resource management.
The Budget and Finance Affairs Department (SABF)
The budget and financial affairs department is involved in three areas:
- budget preparation and monitoring, management control and cost accounting;
- public procurement activities, with its Markets Department;
- Expenditure and Revenue Execution, with its Administrative Accounting Department.
The Information Systems Service (ISS)
IT services :
- develops, operates and maintains the Agency's computer applications.
- It administers servers, workstations and the entire network. It also maintains the micro-computer park.
- It ensures the consistency and homogeneity of all components of the ANFR information system.
The service has 23 agents for 2 departments:
- Applications and IT Projects (API),
- Infrastructure and Systems Management (GIS).
The logistics department (SL)
The Logistics Department provides administrative or technical support related to the management of the establishment, its general operation and physical infrastructure.
This service gives other Directorates the means to fulfill their missions: premises, vehicles, consumables, documentation ...
He manages missions in France and abroad. The head of the logistics department leads the Prevention Assistant working group and implements the decisions made in terms of health and safety (works, training, equipment ...).
The logistics department is organized into two departments: the Heritage Management and Travel Department and the Resources Management Department. An agent in Brest and one in Saint Die des Vosges are attached to the logistics department.